You accept that the following actions are prohibited and illegal:
- to use this Website or its contents for any commercial purpose,
- to access, monitor or copy any content or information of this Website using any robot, spider or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission,
- to take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure,
- to “frame”, “mirror” or otherwise incorporate any part of this Website into any other website without our prior written authorization, and
- to attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used in connection with the Website.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
This Website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Art For A Change ASBL makes no representations or warranties in relation to this Website or the information and materials provided on this Website or in relation to any other website to which you may access through this Website. A link in this Website to another website does not mean that Art For A Change ASBL endorses or accepts any liability for the content or the use of such a site. In no event Art For A Change will be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special, or other damages resulting from the use of the Website or of any hyperlinked website, including, and without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of data or other information.
Art For A Change does not warrant that this Website will be constantly available, or available at all.
The copyright in this Website and all the material on this Website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, audio material and video material on this Website) is owned by Art For A Change ASBL, a non-profit association, founded in accordance with the laws of Belgium and having its headquarters at 15/4 Avenue de la Foret, 1050, Ixelles, Belgium and all the rights are reserved.
This Website contains links to other sites run by third parties. EvdeyYoklar is not responsible for the privacy policies of such sites. Please read the privacy policies of such sites before using them.
Information collected from you may be used for the following purposes:
- to identify and resolve problems with the Website and to investigate suspected illegal activity or improper use of the Website,
- to comply with valid legal process such as a search warrant or court order.